Q. Can I request books from the library?
The library will mail books to undergraduate students from the main collection during the COVID-19 pandemic and will scan up to 10% of a book to be sent via email.
To request an item, locate the material in WorldCat Discovery and click "Request this item." Undergraduate students may have up to five books checked out at a time. A return mailing label will be provided with the book when it is shipped.
- Search for an item in the catalog.
- Click on the title of the item to open up the full record.
- Click the blue "Request this item" button.
- Fill out the form. Be sure to enter a mailing address and phone number.
- If it is available at Goucher we will retrieve it and mail it to you.
- The limit for students is 5 requests per day and up to 25 per semester.